April 9, 2015

Marriage is a Work of Art

Emily and I will be showing some pieces in the upcoming show at KrabJab Studio this weekend! The show has a special theme featuring artist couples. It's a really great idea for a show since in our years of being professional artists we've come across many artist couples and it's always interesting to see how they work together.

Emily and I got to know each other because of art, and art is a huge part of our lives together. We'll be doing a talk during the show's opening night on Saturday April 11th from 6-9pm. I'm sure all the art-couples in attendance will have alot of interesting stories about the ups and downs of being with an artist. So if you're in the Seattle area this weekend please come by and check it out!
 We'll be a bit late to the opening because we're attending a workshop taught by Omar Rayyan that also takes place this weekend, but we do hope to arrive in time for the artist talk.




Here's some links about KrabJab and the event:
http://www.krabjabstudio.com/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1548905245371394/
 
Marriage is a Work of Art Opening Reception
Saturday, April 11th, 6 - 9 pm
Show runs through May 2nd

Location:
Krab Jab Studio
5628 Airport Way S, Ste 150
Seattle, WA  98108

Here's a few of the paintings I'll be bringing for our corner of the gallery:

My Green Man painting and one of my "Geezers of Fantasy" sketches all painted up!


Emily's drawing for the companion piece to my Green Man Painting.

I'll show much more art after the opening, including some WIP pictures that I finally remembered to take.

Hope to see you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment